Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Challenge?


I have been e-mailing Silke, a lady who's blog I stumbled on looking at stamping ideas, with some questions about her blog. Last night in her e-mail she mentioned a challenge. A challenge - really - what is it? So I went searching her blog, which took me to Splitcoast Stampers (a really cool place for ideas on using stamps you may have) and found this challenge. I followed the directions and came up with this tree. It opens up to hold little goodies!! I ended up staying up TOO LATE so no more challenges late at night for me. Sorry if the photo is a bit light. I've had some difficulties in taking this little tree's picture. Some trees just don't want to co-operate!
PS: Thanks Silke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute!!! I'm glad you found SCS and time to craft!!! Hope to see some more fun ideas??? Hugs ~S~